Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fantasy Army Trouble

Its official... I'm stumped! I have no idea what to bring!  Actually, its a lot more complicated than that.  Not only do I now know what to bring, I hardly know how to play.  Figuring out what is good and what isn't, is next to impossible when you have no frame of reference.  I scoured the internet and I found a list (Skaven) that I could finally wrap my head around.  I modified it, then went to order the models, and low-and-behold but only three of the models were available!  Now WHAT?!?  Anyone who knows me knows that I am a very competetive player, so taking any of the armies that don't have a chance in the tournament scene is not an option.  So no Orcs, Chaos Beastmen, and unfortunately, not Wood Elves (sob).  And I can't play Vampire or Daemons, because they are just not kosher for me.  So that leaves not a lot.  If anyone has any ideas, please drop me a line!

Kevin

3 comments:

  1. High Elves can be nasty I am told because of their special rules ..

    Jeff
    (NAG)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeff!! There were a couple of local players thinking / collecting High Elves already, but I'll explore it further!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put a post up on NorthPeaceWargamers.com! It seems most of our current members are Fantasy players, and most would love to help you out!


    Mike

    ReplyDelete