Saturday, March 6, 2010

'ard Boyz Update

Greetings!

If you are interested in 'ard Boyz, please let me know ASAP.  I need to book the room and I have to know how big of one I need.  Also, if you're interested, there is a very interesting challenge on the yesthetruthhurts.com website. Stelek is saying that if you take one of his pre-designed army lists to the event and win with it straight through to the finals in Chicago, he will give you an additional army plus other goodies.  Something to think about.  I'm just waiting for him to release his approved Eldar list before I say anything.  I think he's going to want me to have to buy like 10 serpents just to make this thing work, and I doubt I'll be doing that.   But we'll see.

Hope to see everyone at games night on Monday!  Remember, its at 6:00 at St. Andrew's Church in Quesnel.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment